Duplex House Plan with Asymmetric - and Similar - 2 Bedroom Units
About This Plan
- This duplex house plan gives you asymmetric units that have privacy from each other. The entrances face different ways, along with garage entries to the front and side.
- Each unit is similar in layout, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Unit A on the left has 1,217 square feet of living space and Unit B has 1,161 square feet of living space.
- The vault in the great room, kitchen and dining room give the duplex and essence of space and livability.
- The dining rooms in both units feature a bump-out perfect for a table, adding to the size of the duplex.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Area: 1053 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss