Duplex House Plan with Matching Two-Floor Units
About This Plan
- This traditional duplex includes gives you matching two floor units with 3 bedrooms located on the upper floor. Each unit gives you 1,586 sq. ft. of heated living space (797 sq. ft. on the main floor, 790 sq. ft. on the upper floor).
- The main floor is made up of the kitchen, dining, and great room.
- Right outside of the great room you have a perfect deck to relax on during the summer days.
- The master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks. Bedroom three features a large walk-in closet. The two bedrooms share a bathroom located in the hallway.
- This design is completed with a 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Deck: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss