Duplex with Country Flair
About This Plan
- A careful combination of stone and shingle siding gives this duplex a country flair that will please today's buyer. With two identical units, this duplex has been designed to maximize living space for family living.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that accesses the great room and adjacent dining area, and a pocket door that leads to the laundry just off the garage.
- You can enjoy your morning coffee in the sunroom with its cathedral ceiling just off the dining area.
- The master suite pleases with its step ceiling detail and walk-in closet while the second bedroom with direct access to the full bath, completes the plan.
- Additional amenities include a tray ceiling in the dining area, a cathedral ceiling in the great room, an art niche and a window seat in the second bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1022 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss