Duplex with Matching 3 Bed Units Under 1700 Sq Ft with 2 Story Living Rooms
About This Plan
- Cozy Craftsman appointments highlight the exterior of this duplex plan: cedar shingles, multi-pane windows and stone-accented porch columns. Each side features a 445 square foot double garage and a trellised walkway to a covered entry. Both 3 bed, 2.5 bath 1,687 square foot units (785 sq. ft. on the first flor and 902 sq. ft. on the second floor) contain the same comfortable floor plan in mirror image.
- A two-story living room with media center, a dining room with porch access and a modified U-shaped kitchen comprise the living areas on the main level. The kitchen has a peninsula counter; the dining room ceiling rises to nine feet. The laundry room and a half-bath sit in a hall leading to the garage.
- The upper level has three bedrooms, one of which is a master suite with walk-in closet and private bath. Double sinks and a separate tub and shower make the master bath convenient. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath; Bedroom 2 has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss