Duplex with Single-Family Appearance
About This Plan
- The designer has created a southern traditional duplex plan with the appearance of a two story single family home plan.
- The front door leads to a foyer concealing two separate living quarters. Each living quarter has a great room with large closet that can be used as a computer nook; a spacious kitchen with dining area and a rear access to a patio with storage room.
- Travel upstairs and find a full bath, large storage closet and two bedrooms - one a walk-in closet and French doors to the balcony.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 59366ND and 59370ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Storage: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 2"
- Depth: 39' 2"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick