Earth Berm Home Plan with Style
About This Plan
- This earth berm home plan has great looks and lots of space. And it comes in a version without a garage as well.
- Nestled in a hillside with only one exposed exterior wall, this home offers efficiency, protection and affordability.
- Triple patio doors with an arched transom bathe the living room with sunlight.
- The main room ceiling starts at 8' and vaults up to 13'10".
- The kitchen features a snack bar open to the living room, large built-in pantry and adjoins a spacious dining area.
- This home comes with 2x6 exterior wall on the front of the home, 12" concrete foundation wall on the sides and rear and 2x4 on the interior walls.
- Related Plans: Get a larger home with house plan 57241HA. Eliminate the garage with house plan 57125HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss