Unique Country Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Country Ranch home plan with a unique facade is also energy efficient with 2"x6" exterior walls.
- The decorative porch arches, wood columns and stone walls combine to create an exterior that demands attention.
- An open living and dining area features a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and French doors to rear patio.
- The well-planned kitchen has a large built-in corner pantry and a snack counter, all open to the living areas.
- Convenient to the kitchen is a good-sized laundry room with sink.
- The garage comes complete with a very useful storage room.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller home with house plan 57230HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- Storage: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front