3 - 4
About This Plan
- This traditional Cape Cod cottage is updated with an open floor plan that invites easy living.
- True to tradition, the formal living room sits to the front of the plan, just off the foyer.
- Comfortable living will surely be centered around the fireplace in the family room with the conjoining spacious kitchen.
- Enjoy casual dining at the snack bar or sit down for a meal in the formal dining room with a bay window.
- A study on the main level would also make a nice guest room thanks to the full hall bath nearby.
- Up the central stairs, you will find the master bedroom with a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick