Easy Living on Two Floors
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- From its high double gable to its stout front stoop, this home plan announces an easy way of living. Forget conventional floor plan layouts, though. This home's comfort relies on a fresh, yet sensible room arrangement.
- To begin with, the floor plan absorbs the third stall of the garage, providing the necessary space without the unsightly look of a monstrous garage wing. Instead, the home features an attractive side-load design that only displays a two-car garage door.
- In another well-planned space, a main-level office and guest suite are tucked behind the garage. Even though they are on the main level, they are well removed from the main activity spaces. A hallway off the kitchen leads to the office behind double doors and the guest suite, which includes a built-in seat.
- The foyer accepts traffic from the garage entrance as well as the front door, and provides access to a coat closet, a powder bath, and a U-shape staircase. Three bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the upper level.
- A lower level is included for a lot that slopes to the rear. The same U-shape staircase descends, accessing a games room with wet bar and another bedroom and bath.