Economical 2-Bed Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Distinctive touches, including shake siding, thick porch columns and vertical trim within the low-pitched gables give this 2-bed home plan its classic Craftsman character. Its small size and rectangular footprint makes this an economical home plan to build.
- Inside, this home has an up-to-date floor plan with a large, open entertaining area offering sunlight from two directions.
- The rear foyer entry from the garage has a clutter-reducing drop zone and a large walk-thru pantry and a laundry room.
- The owner’s suite is well-separated from the second bedroom suite.
- An attic gives you storage.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery of this house plan when purchased.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"