Economical 4 Bedroom Ranch House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With its simple gable roof and rectangular foundation shape, this 4 bedroom Ranch house plan is very economical to build.
- The kitchen and dining area is combined into one large room with double windows overlooking the back yard.
- Three of the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home and the fourth bedroom has a private location all the on the other side of the house.
- There are two bathrooms to serve all four bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite