Economical Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A big vaulted ceiling makes the spacious family room feel huge in this economical Ranch home.
- Even the efficient kitchen is vaulted.
- Two sliding glass doors open to outdoor space with the option of a covered patio.
- The master suite comes with a private bathroom, walk-in closet and beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- Both family bedrooms face the front and share a hall bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82021KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 26 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss