Economical Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- With its simple gable roof and T-shaped foundation, this modest Ranch house plan is economical to build and easy to maintain.
- The covered front porch is 6' deep, giving you lots of room for chairs and a rocker or two.
- The living room and dining room form an L shape with an easy flow between rooms.
- The laundry room has a door to the backyard near the large storage room.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the house with the master bedroom enjoying a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available