Economical Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- With its simple gable roof and rectangular foundation shape, this sturdy Ranch house plan is economical to build.
- Step right into the huge open great room area that combines the family room, kitchen and eating area.
- There are two doors out to the rear porch where you can grill in a sheltered spot or just relax with a book.
- The split bedroom layout is ideal for giving privacy to each of the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick