Efficient Country Home Plan with Work From Home Possibilities
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This attractive - and Exclusive - country home plan let's you enjoy the conveniences of one-story living while giving you the benefits of more space on an abbreviated second floor with two bedrooms and a bonus room. An attractive gable centered above the 8'-deep front porch and a 3-car garage add to the country aesthetic.
- This plan addresses the need for efficiency of the structure to help moderate construction costs and provide spacious accommodations for remote work and schooling at the same time
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into an entertaining space with access to the rear porch from the family room.
- The kitchen has an island - 3'6" by 5'9"- with casual seating and a convenient pantry located by the utility room.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has a huge walk-in closet, dual vanities, a walk-in shower and a spa tub. On the other side of the house two bedrooms share a full bathroom with two vanities.
- One of the upstairs bedrooms can be used as a home office if needed. At the other end of the hall, the bonus room - not included in the Total Living Area - gives you 264 square feet of expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a version without the bonus room with house plan 28938JJ. And get a similar layout without the upstairs with house plan 28940JJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,978 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 514 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 413 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 9"
- Depth: 56' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 986 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick