Efficient House Plan
About This Plan
- A sheltered porch protects visitors from the elements in this efficient house plan.
- The open foyer blends into the formal dining room offset by three stylish columns.
- The spacious walk-through kitchen features an angled snack bar and joins a window-filled breakfast room.
- The dining room has 8-inch columns and 10'ceiling and easy access to the kitchen.
- The optional fireplace brightens the vast great room.
- The master suite boasts a private sliding door entrance to the lanai and a corner whirlpool tub backed with stylish glass blocks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick