Efficient Ranch Home Plan For A Slender Lot
About This Plan
- This home is perfect for a starter home or second home on a lake or countryside setting.
- The vaulted living room offers many exciting features including a corner fireplace and dining area with sliding doors to the side patio.
- A built-in pantry, vaulted ceiling and breakfast bar are just a few of the amenities of the delightful kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 393 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss