Efficient Use of Space
About This Plan
- The slender profile of this country abode with a covered front porch makes the design perfect for a narrow lot.
- Inside, an efficient, open floor plan enhances livability, as do the two fireplaces, one in the living room and the other in the family room. Nine-foot ceilings on the first floor and a vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom add volume and light.
- Interior columns set off the living and dining rooms from the two-story foyer. The family room, breakfast nook and kitchen flow together. Note the handy built-in desk and the double doors to the backyard.
- Upstairs, double doors also open to the master suite, where you find a walk-in closet and twin sinks in the bath. Another full bath serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a modern farmhouse exterior with house plan 69767AM (2,055 sq. ft.). Get a 3-car garage with house plan 6903AM. Get more room with house plans 69214AM (2,204 sq. ft.), 69475AM (2,211 sq. ft.) and 69504AM (2,577 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss