Eight Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
5 - 8
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family with plenty of rooms for guests, this Craftsman house plan boasts eight bedrooms.
- With a media room, study, great room, a loft and the huge lower level rec room, your family will have lots of room to spread out in comfort.
- You can even head outdoors under the covered patios front and back.
- A two-story great room is the place to gather when you all want to be together, with views of the kitchen and breakfast nook close by.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a lovely tray ceiling and private bathroom.
- The rest of the bedrooms are spread out on the second floor and lower level, offering privacy for all.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 492 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1616 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss