Elaborate Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Unique angles, intricate roof lines and decorative shutters all combine to give you a one-of-a-kind Florida house plan.
- Inside every room in the house gets beautiful ceiling treatments that heighten the custom feel of the home.
- A curved wet bar in the enormous living room has seating for five people.
- From the kitchen you can take in the whole scene with the amazing sightlines that come with the open layout.
- Every room along the back has a door to the rear covered lanai that spans almost the whole width of the house.
- The master suite angles off and fills the entire right side of the home.
- There's a big sitting room, two huge walk-in closets and a stunning master bathroom with a grand soaking tub right in the middle backed by a giant two-entry walk-in shower.
- Luxuriate in the home sauna that will warm you right up.
- Upstairs, two more guest suites have their own second floor lounge that opens to a huge covered balcony.
- A residential elevator makes it easy to get from floor to floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,381 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Entry: 75 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 475 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 105' 11"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss