Elegant 4-Bed House Plan with Large Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Timber frames decorate the front gables on the exterior of this 4-bedroom house plan, while inside, elegant ceilings help to differentiate the shared living spaces in the open floor plan.
- A study to the right of the foyer highlights a spiral staircase that leads to an upper-level library, while straight ahead, a cathedral ceiling soars above the great room.
- Two islands form the gourmet kitchen with loads of workspace that creates the perfect setting to show off your culinary skills.
- While entertaining, enjoy the game room, or escape to the generously-sized outdoor living space, complete with a built-in grill and fire pit.
- The fully-appointed master suite provides a sizable bedroom, 5-fixture bathroom, and large wardrobe. Three additional bedroom suites are sprinkled throughout the design; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The hobbyist in the family will appreciate the dedicated workshop attached to the 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,886 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 88' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1252 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick