Elegant 4-Bed Mountain House Plan with 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Decorated gables display a sneak peak of the fine craftsmanship provided in this 4-bedroom, mountain house plan.
- Cozy up next to one of the fireplaces in the lodge or keeping room, both with elegant ceilings helping to define their space, or retreat to the screened porch for a bug-free outdoor experience.
- The open kitchen is a chef's dream with never-ending counter space and a pantry which could host a party. Whether covered, screened, or exposed; this house includes an outdoor space for every occasion.
- The master suite occupies the right wing of the home, complete with an exercise room extending from the lavish en suite, and a dresser island in the massive wardrobe.
- Four garage bays provide ample space for lawn equipment and supplies, or utilize the space for a hobby shop. The mudroom just inside helps organize your outdoor gear and neighbors a powder bath.
- Three family bedrooms are located on the second level; one includes a full bath. Unfinished space upstairs proves useful as additional storage space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) and 15662GE (3,202 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,487 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 121' 9"
- Depth: 92' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1329 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side