Sweeping Views and Alternate Versions Abound
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces. With a front and rear sweeping porch with grilling area and fireplace, this house plan captures the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into rustic elegance beneath soaring timber trusses framing 8'-high glass doors and a true mountain craftsman facade.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located and adjacent to several larger rooms promoting easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear porch. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath.
- An optional second floor gets you a guest suite with kitchen and 732 sq. ft. of living space. And the optional Keeping Room adds 275 sq. ft. of living space.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage and a simpler upstairs with house plan 25646GE. Save money by straightening the curved features with house plan 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE. Get two bedrooms down and two up with house plan 15662GE (3,202 sq. ft.).
- See house plans 15617GE (hip roof) and 15651GE (gable roof; both 2,611 sq. ft.); 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft). Get a finished lower level with house plan 15622GE and 15697GE and a huge upper floor with house plan 15688GE.
Optional Keeping Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,126 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 523 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 250 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 8"
- Depth: 83' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"