Elegant 4 Bedroom House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An elegant exterior on this elegant 4 bedroom house plan gives the home a gracious feel.
- A large formal dining has a tray ceiling with a separate breakfast/keeping room for informal meals.
- The great room has raised ceilings and a gas log fireplace. Sliding doors on both sides of the fireplace open to your rear covered porch.
- The large master suite, also with a tray ceiling, features separate his-and-her closets, a spa tub, shower and dual sinks.
- This house plan also includes a bonus room that could be used for as a fifth bedroom or game room. Large, covered porches are great for outdoor entertaining.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior see house plan 11713HZ.
- For a 3 bedroom version, see house plan 11711HZ (2,400 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Storage: 102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick