Split Bedroom Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This is a spacious design with many attractive features. An open floor plan features a formal dining room with 11' ceilings across from an expansive great room with an angled corner fireplace, 12' ceilings and doors opening to a rear covered porch.
- Nearby, you'll find the kitchen with an angled raised bar and walk-in pantry and a breakfast/keeping area with access to the porch.
- You can't miss the large kitchen with island, walk-in pantry, cooktop, double ovens and raised bar. A 1/2 bath is conveniently located nearby.
- A large private master suite has a large walk in closet, separate jacuzzi. Across the home, two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- A side-entry two-car garage with a storage area, large utility room and bonus space over the garage perfect for a play room, home theater or home office complete this house plan.
- Alternate Exteriors: This house plan comes in the following alternate exteriors - 11709HZ and 11710HZ.
- Larger Version: Need more space? See house plan 11713HZ.
- Smaller Versions: Need less space and no bonus room option? See house plan 11705HZ (1,500 sq. ft. and a reverse layout) and 11707HZ (1,600 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick