Elegant Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and decorative shutters grace this Acadian house plan, giving it a regal look.
- The arched entry porch shelters you as you step into the home through double doors.
- While there are wide openings between rooms, you get a sense of each room being separate.
- Designed with lots of counter space, the kitchen also has a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the informal eating nook.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a quiet master suite off by itself.
- A cozy home office is tucked away on your way to the master suite.
- Sharing a connected jack and jill bathroom, the two family bedrooms are on the other side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an additional 403 square feet and comes with an extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,135 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick