Elegant Columned Porch
About This Plan
- Enjoy the elegant porch with double columns and railing that give life to this traditional home plan.
- Guests will enjoy hot chocolate and a cozy fireplace in your great room enhanced with a nine foot boxed ceiling.
- The kitchen adjoins a large dining area and accesses a rear porch giving you the option of grilling or simply relaxing.
- After entertaining, seclude yourself in the master suite adorned by nine foot boxed ceiling, full bath, and a huge walk-in closet.
- This split bedroom design offers the children their own privacy on the other side of the house with their own rooms and full bathroom in-between.
- Optional basement foundation available for a small additional fee.
- Building in reverse? See house plan 59540ND.
- For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 59770ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 388 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick