Strong Stone Columns and Wood Beams
About This Plan
- Strong stone columns and wooden beams define the exterior of this rustic Craftsman house plan.
- Two secondary bedrooms flank the foyer just inside the covered porch entryway.
- A vaulted ceiling and gorgeous fireplace accentuate the great room, just steps away from the step-saver kitchen.
- At the rear of this home plan, your private master suite awaits you at the day's end.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 59540ND and 59236ND (reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick