Elegant European Home for the Empty-Nester
About This Plan
- Despite its modest size, this one level European home plan lives large, thanks to the open layout.
- A handsome hip roof and arched entry porch give the home an upscale look.
- An air-lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- With only two bedrooms and an open layout, the home is easy to clean and maintain.
- The master bedroom is quite large and has a big walk-in closet.
- Both bedrooms share a four piece bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss