Elegant Exterior with Optional Exterior
About This Plan
- An elegant exterior with stone and cedar shingles paired with a smart floor plan lends charm to this home plan. Appealing from the outside and inside, a large arched window sends light cascading into the great room. An arched transom over the entry repeats the arched theme.
- Public rooms run through the center of this home. The kitchen, featuring a center cook top island with a breakfast bar, serves as the home's command center.
- Another great place for the family to gather is the rear porch. Inside, ten-foot ceilings are used in the great room, dining room and kitchen to allow for a spacious and open feel in this compact floor plan.
- The vaulted master suite provides all the amenities and comfort: a walk-in closet, spa tub, enclosed toilet, and dual sinks. It is assured privacy- the additional bedrooms are located across the home in their own hallway.
- The roof pitch is 10:12.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69116AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss