Elegant French Styling
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco adorn the exterior of this elegant French-style home plan, which also features stylish quoins and keystones.
- At the center of the floor plan, the family room is framed by a ceramic-tile floor that continues into the morning room and the open, airy kitchen.
- Handsome built-in bookshelves flank a tile-faced fireplace in the family room and two sets of French doors open to a back porch.
- Just past the morning room, a spectacular carousel atrium with a center planter and bright sky windows offers a beautiful and peaceful retreat.
- An exciting game room with a refreshing wet bar lies beyond.
- The formal areas include a raised dining room and a living room that could also serve as a private sitting room for the master suite. Secluded from the rest, the master suite overlooks a courtyard and a side porch and includes a private bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate floor plan and some extra room, see 55089BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,791 sq. ft.
- Storage: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12