Elegant French Provincial Design
About This Plan
- An elegant French Provincial design, this home represents an impressive facade to visitors, family and passers-by.
- The interior is designed for maximum flexibility for the busy family that entertains frequently. Each bedroom has a private bath and two of them have windows overlooking a private courtyard.
- A living/sitting room with a high ceiling may serve as a formal living room or could be used as a private study.
- The large family room blends into the sunny breakfast room and spacious kitchen.
- The master suite includes a huge, luxurious master bath with two large walk-in closets and two vanity sinks.
- A sunny atrium leads to a game room for family or party guests.
- Related Plan: For an alternate floor plan, see 5563BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,038 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick