Elegant Ranch House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Elegant arched transom windows send extra light streaming into the foyer and bedroom three of this Ranch house plan.
- In back, square transom windows do the same.
- Graceful interior columns define the living spaces without blocking the views.
- There's a tray ceiling in the formal dining room and a lovely double tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- A giant soaking tub is the focal point of the large master bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have walk-in closet and share a connected bathroom.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 293 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side