Elegant Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant detailing characterizes this one level Southern house plan.
- Graceful arched windows span the front of the home and the hip roof has an Old World charm.
- Inside, plant shelves and tray and coffered ceilings add custom touches.
- The open floor plan allows views from the kitchen and nook into the huge great room.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms and every bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- There's even a home office behind double doors.
- Related Plan: For a different exterior, see house plan 82224KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss