Elegant Southern House Plan with L-Shaped Rear Porch
About This Plan
- A porch in front and an L-shaped porch in back along with elegant hip roof lines accentuate the appeal of this Southern house plan.
- 12' high ceilings make each room feel even bigger.
- With its informal layout, all the main rooms are connected to take advantage of the views overliing the wrap-around porch.
- The secluded master suite is a true retreat, located at the back of the home.
- In the deluxe master bathroom, the big soaking tub backs up to the large glass shower, with a make-up counter on the left for the lady of the house.
- A large storage room in the garage can be locked off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,642 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 944 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 116' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick