Elegant Southern Ranch House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful and elegant interior columns keep the sight lines open in this Southern ranch house plan.
- The enormous vaulted great room is warmed by a big fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen island.
- Windows on three sides of the breakfast nook brighten the whole area.
- Bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with bedroom 4 in front extended by a bayed sitting area.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- The gorgeous master suite has vaulted ceilings in both the bedroom and the spacious bathroom.
- Built-in shelves keep the master walk-in closet organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,971 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 100' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick