Elegant Tiny House Alternative
About This Plan
- Not quite ready to go tiny? This elegant alternative gives you a comfortable home with not a lot of square footage.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out in the winter.
- A fireplace warms the large living room while the kitchen and eating area are combined into one space at the back of the house.
- Two bedrooms means room for family or guests.
- The large hall bathroom has a soaking tub plus a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss