About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A bright stucco facade and high, arched windows give the Mediterranean-style house plan a beguilingly sunny look. Keystones add a classic touch, centered on garage-door lintels and at the apexes of all five majestic front arches.
- Passing through the lofty arched porch, you step into an exceptionally bright entry. Natural light washes in through sidelights as well as a graceful half-circle transom. All of these windows are gridded, echoing the patterns seen in the other arched windows.
- The foyer's ceiling soars 13 feet in height. A recessed display niche lines its right side, opposite a set of ornamental columns that flank the living room's wide opening.
- Stacked windows fill the great room's rear wall. The top edge of the upper windows forms a gentle arch. Built-in cabinetry on both sides of the gas fireplace can be used to house a home entertainment center, or put to other purposes.
- The roomy combination kitchen/dining room is wide open to the great room. Counters, a desk, pantry, sink and appliances wrap around two walls, while a large cook-top work island rimmed by a flush eating bar sits at center. Another larger pantry is nearby.
- The dining room offers access to a partially covered section of the patio, as does another glass door across the way in the bayed owners' suite. Other features there include his-and-hers walk-in closets, and a deluxe bathroom with twin vanities, walk-in shower, deep soaking tub and totally private toilet.
- Two more bedrooms and bathrooms are upstairs, along with a conditioned storage room.