Elegant Traditional European Style Home with Up To 4 Beds
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An exterior of elegant stone and brick exterior gives this 4 bed house plan great curb appeal.
- Inside, arched openings separate spaces while maintaining the flow of an open layout. The great room is open to the kitchen and there is a fireplace flanked by built-ins on that wall.
- The private master suite is sure to spoil you with space and amenities such as an oversized shower, two walk-in closets, and a free standing tub. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home with spacious closets and a Jack and Jill bath between the two.
- Just steps away from bedroom 3 is a room which can be used as an additional bedroom or an office.
- Upstairs, you'll find a large bonus room with a full bath.
- In back, a large outdoor living area with a fireplace is a great space to extend your entertaining.
- A side load 3 car garage can be found on the right side of the home.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60577ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 449 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick