European-style House Plan with Lower Level Home Theater, Game Room and Second Kitchen
3.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- Inspired by European Design and love of luxurious simplicity, this stunning home plan comes in at just over 5000 square feet. A board and batten exterior trimmed with a subtle stone skirt gives it modern curb appeal. Large picture windows frame the beautiful double door entrance.
- Enter off the covered front porch and find yourself in a stunning foyer that opens up to the private study, the dining room, and the great room. To the left, a staircase leads to the lower level.
- Ahead, the great room has a stunning fireplace framed by built-in shelving. French doors take you to the huge rear porch and the room is open to the kitchen with a large island. A closet-style pantry adds tons of storage potential.
- The master suite is on the right side of the home and features a fireplace and an 11' boxed ceiling. The master bathroom has two vanities, a free-standing tub and a large walk-in glass shower. The walk-in closet has direct laundry room access. Across the home, two bedrooms each have their own bathroom.
- Stairs take you up to the large bonus room which gives you 990 square feet of potential living space.
- The lower level gives you a home theater, a second kitchen, a game room and more storage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 60577ND, 70527MK, 70730MK and 70749MK.
Optional Bonus Room
Optional Finished Basement (+$299)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,917 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 748 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 990 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"