Elevated Cottage Retreat
About This Plan
- Walk up the front steps of the quaint entry porch and enter the great room with open ceiling to the loft above and a stone hearth fireplace.
- Enjoy kitchen with eat-at bar for four and the small breakfast space table and chairs.
- The rear grilling porch features its own supply room perfect for tackle.
- Upstairs, you'll find a loft that can serve as an extra bedroom with its own bath.
- Related Plan: For a non-elevated version, see house plan 59157ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 319 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick