Elevated Craftsman House Plan for a Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed with a front-sloping lot in mind, this house plan gives you room for three vehicles on the lower level. Park and take the internal stairs which deposit you in the foyer.
- The house plan has a circular flow with the stairs located in the middle.
- The living room is open to the dining room with the rooms separated by a pair of columns.
- The kitchen is roomy and is visually connected to both the nook and family room with fireplace.
- Off the nook you'll enjoy your large patio.
- A private den is tucked away in the front of the home and makes a great place for a home office.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23439JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,023 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss