Enchanting Mountain Cottage
About This Plan
- Special touches such as the shed dormer, decorative wood trim and some standing seam metal roofing make this Mountain home an enchanting place to live or vacation.
- The open floor plan unites the kitchen, dining area and family room so you can always keep an eye on things from the kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a lovely rear deck where you can sit and enjoy the sun and views.
- One bedroom is on the main floor with its box bay window and walk-in closet.
- The master suite is off by itself up on the second floor, an ideal setup when you have guests visiting.
- A fabulous lower level has the ideal in-law set up with its own kitchen and living room plus two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"