Energy-Efficient One Story House Plan with 3 or 4 Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor with this flexible Southern house plan.
- Charming details on the outside include Prairie style windows and crown molding on the gables.
- A tray ceiling tops the long hallway that leads back to the huge, open great room area.
- The eating, cooking and living areas are all blended together with wonderful sight lines.
- In back, the master suite has a door to the lanai, a generous amount of wall space and a lovely tray ceiling. Homeowners get two walk-in closets.
- Get flexibility with your choice of a den or a fourth bedroom.
- This home features exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 33210ZR (1,699 sq. ft.) and get more room with house plan 33172ZR (2,583 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,378 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 88' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss