Energy Efficient Ranch House Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A flexible floor plan gives you 2 or 3 bedrooms in this split bedroom house plan. The master has ceilings that step up to 11'4" and has a private garden along with his and her walk-in closets.
- The great room is open to both the kitchen and dining rooms and has a ceiling that steps up to 15'. The back wall collapses creating a seamless transition to the covered lanai with outdoor kitchen.
- A wet bar adds a nice touch when entertaining guests and galleries flanking the entry give you space to show off art and photos.
- This ranch home plan is designed from the outset to save your energy. To maximize your energy savings, all of the mechanical equipment (AC & Heating) is placed within the homes' conditioned space. Easy-to-build chases are designed strategically below a vented attic. Perceived as architectural upgrades, the ducts in conditioned space offer luxurious ceilings ranging from 10' to 15'. This planning alone can save you 25% in energy costs since you no longer paying to push cooled or heated air through a hot or cold attic.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 33148ZR and 33150ZR.