Energy Saver House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
- Amenity rich and just the right size, these luxury Net Zero Energy homes are designed to look great in any neighborhood.
- These super-efficient plans built to our specifications consume 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- Energy Smart Home Plans are built with materials readily available at most builder supply stores, with skills sub-contractors already possess.
- The well-designed floor plan features an open layout so that the kitchen and great room are open to each other.
- Close off the den with sliding pocket doors that take up less space.
- The dining room also has pocket doors as well as a tray ceiling.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms and boasts two large walk-in closets.
- Bonus space on the second floor could easily become an extra bedroom with walk-in closet and private bath.
- PHOTO ALBUM: See this in our Facebook photo album.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33127ZR and 33128ZR.
See What's Included in this Plan...