Energy Saver House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Amenity rich and just the right size, these luxury Net Zero Energy homes are designed to look great in any neighborhood.
- These super-efficient plans built to our specifications consume 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- Energy Smart Home Plans are built with materials readily available at most builder supply stores, with skills sub-contractors already possess.
- The well-designed floor plan features an open layout so that the kitchen and great room are open to each other.
- Close off the den with sliding pocket doors that take up less space.
- The dining room also has pocket doors as well as a tray ceiling.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms and boasts two large walk-in closets.
- Bonus space on the second floor could easily become an extra bedroom with walk-in closet and private bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33126ZR and 33128ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 407 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss