Energy-Saving Starter House Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Smart home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- This southern classic lives large for a home plan of 1585 square feet. It is the perfect choice for the energy-conscious owner/builder who is also "footprint conscious".
- The design is full of amenities and upgrades from similar home plans and include 10' ceilings, generous guest bedrooms and a kitchen complete with a snack bar.
- The generous lanai can be accessed from the master bedroom with its own own lighted niche entry, walk-in-closet and opulent bath.
- A full-size laundry room and coffered ceilings round out the home.
- Related Plans: Flip the garage and master suite location with house plan 33037ZR.
- For an alternate elevations, see house plan 33042ZR and 33044ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 165 sq. ft.
- Entry: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Net Zero Ready