Energy-Saving Starter House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Energy Smart home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- This southern classic lives large for a home plan of 1585 square feet. It is the perfect choice for the energy-conscious owner/builder who is also "footprint conscious".
- The design is full of amenities and upgrades from similar home plans and include 10' ceilings, generous guest bedrooms and a kitchen complete with a snack bar.
- The generous lanai can be accessed from the master bedroom with its own own lighted niche entry, walk-in-closet and opulent bath.
- A full-size laundry room and coffered ceilings round out the home.
- Related Plans: Flip the garage and master suite location with house plan 33037ZR.
- For an alternate elevations, see house plan 33042ZR and 33044ZR.