Energy Saving Starter or Empty-Nester
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This single story home plan with a split bedroom layout works well as a starter home or for the empty-nester.
- Tray ceilings crown the dining room, great room and master suite, adding an elegant touch.
- Two sets of double doors access the rear covered lanai.
- There is no wasted space here, with unused formal rooms - just an open floor plan that maximizes the views.
- This home plan has super energy efficiency "designed-in', so even without the addition of a solar array, the home routinely saves between 40%-50% power costs over a comparably-sized new home. A combination of deep overhangs limiting solar glare, deep soffits in the living area through which coolling duct work runs and more, this no-gimmick home plan is great for those interested in maximizing energy savings.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 33067ZR and 33068ZR.