Energy Saving Starter or Empty-Nester
About This Plan
- This single story home plan with a split bedroom layout works well as a starter home or for the empty-nester.
- Tray ceilings crown the dining room, great room and master suite, adding an elegant touch.
- Two sets of double doors access the rear covered lanai.
- There is no wasted space here, with unused formal rooms - just an open floor plan that maximizes the views.
- This home plan has super energy efficiency "designed-in', so even without the addition of a solar array, the home routinely saves between 40%-50% power costs over a comparably-sized new home. A combination of deep overhangs limiting solar glare, deep soffits in the living area through which coolling duct work runs and more, this no-gimmick home plan is great for those interested in maximizing energy savings.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 33067ZR and 33068ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss