English Country Manor
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A Tudor-like entry evokes the grandeur of an English country manor.
- Enter this master up house plan through a vaulted foyer.
- On opposing sides of the foyer, coffered ceilings grace the library and a formal dining room.
- The family room shares a see-thru fireplace with a covered porch and flows to the kitchen and grand room.
- The second floor master suite has its own retreat, a luxurious bath and an expansive wardrobe room.
- A media room and three additional bedrooms with private bathrooms complete this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,951 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 1"
- Depth: 82' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side